Advice and guidance on how to deal with allegations against your staff or volunteers.

In the event that your organisation receives an allegation of abuse against an adult working for your organisation, either in a paid or unpaid capacity, you have a responsibility to report this.

How do I report an allegation?

Devon: Contact a Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO) who will provide advice and guidance. You can call 01392 384 964 or fill out this online referral form.

Process for Reporting Allegations

For further details on the process for reporting allegations please see South West Child Protection Procedures .

If you wish to discuss this over the telephone, please call (Devon) 01392 384964

LADO Guidance notes

LADO Introduction

Advice for organisations

Attending a LADO managing allegations strategy meeting

What happens if an allegation is made against you?

When there are concerns about your personal life