Do you know what ‘early help’ is and how it links to your work with children and families? Are you aware of the role you can take in helping families to get support and assistance when needed? Practitioners/Managers are invited to attend an Early Help Roadshow being held across Devon in September 2018.
- Newton Abbot Racecourse, Newton Rd, Kingsteignton, Newton Abbot, TQ12 3AF – 18th September, 9am – 1pm
- Cullompton Community Centre, Pye Corner, Cullompton, EX15 1JX – 19th September, 9am – 1pm
- Petroc Centre, Old Sticklepath Hill, Barnstaple, EX31 2BQ – 20th September, 9am – 1pm
- Exeter Race Course, Kennford, Exeter, EX6 7XS – 26th September, 9am – 1pm
- Exeter Race Course, Kennford, Exeter, EX6 7XS – 26th September, 2pm – 5pm
The roadshows will focus on Early Help, Working Together 2018, the new Children’s Services Threshold Tool and Devon’s Children’s Centres new ways of working, including with children up to 8 years old.