Do you have concerns about drugs or alcohol?
- Are you using drugs or alcohol to help you with problems or block out painful feelings?
- Do you need information or advice?
- Would you like help to reduce the harm caused by drugs and alcohol?
- Are you worried about someone else’s drug or alcohol use?
In Devon we have specialist drug and alcohol services to help young people. Workers can see you at premises throughout Devon. You can discuss a time, day and place that is convenient to you. The information you give will be treated confidentially.
For further information contact our team of specialist under 18’s drug and alcohol workers:
- Y-Smart Young Peoples Drug and Alcohol Service: 01271 388162
- Devon Alcohol Services: 01271 325232 or email
- EDP Drug and Alcohol Service: 01392 666 710
Here are some of the agencies that may be able to help:
- NHS Direct : 111 – 24 hour free helpline for health advice and information. In an emergency (e.g. overdose) dial 999
- FRANK : 0800 77 66 00 – 24 hour helpline providing free and confidential advice, information and support about any drug issue
- Drinkline: 0800 917 8282 – providing information and advice on alcohol issues
- Teen Spirit – information about alcohol, cannabis and self-harm